Subsonic App and S7

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

BuDz211
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Subsonic App and S7

Post by BuDz211 » Apr Tue 26, 2016 10:21 pm

I can't find the Subsonic Radio app in the Google store on my Galaxy S7.
Also, when I try to find the Android app link directly from the subsonic website and click it, the Google Play store opens and states, Item not found.
I'm not sure what's going on.

Any help?
Image Image

jrc
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Re: Subsonic App and S7

Post by jrc » Aug Thu 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Hoping to get an answer to this question. I am trying to download the app on Android and it isn't in the Play Store at all - the link on the main webpage tells me that the app isn't found, and when I try manually searching in the Play Store I can't find it either. Any help/guidance is appreciated.

BTW - brand new listener to Subsonic - LOVE IT!! Makes the day go by oh so much quicker!!

Thanks!!

JRC

horizons1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by horizons1 » Aug Sat 13, 2016 11:25 am

Strange. When I click the Android link on the Subsonic home page I see it.
No one's gloomy or complaining while the flatware's entertaining.

jrc
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by jrc » Aug Thu 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Ok - I can't be this much of an idiot (please don't comment on that). When I click on the link on my phone it takes me to the Google Play Store and says item not found. When I click on the link from my laptop it tells me that the app isn't available in my country (I've tried other computers and it says the same thing). I'm in Georgia (US not the country) so that can't be accurate. When I click on the IOS link on the website it goes to the Apple Store and I see the app there. Finally, I tried going directly to the Play Store from my phone and searching for Subsonic Radio and it doesn't have an app on there for me to download.
Wondering if someone could post a screen shot so I can see what I "should be" seeing?
This is getting frustrating...

Thanks in advance,
JRC

YZFDonor
Mad Tea Party Host
Mad Tea Party Host

Post by YZFDonor » Aug Tue 23, 2016 10:12 am

Sorry if this hasn't been answered. Apparently Google took down the app as it was "stale" so you can only see it if you have previously downloaded it.Any current Android Devs out there?? I might be able to get you the source code...

jrc
Fire Engine Driver
Fire Engine Driver

Post by jrc » Aug Thu 25, 2016 10:00 am

Well at least I understand the issue now - so THANK YOU YZFDonor! I guess I will either have to switch to iPhone or figure out a way to get the App relisted on the Play Store...any suggestions on the latter (I know how to handle the former) would be welcome.