This one is for Sub...

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

momeja
Rocket Jets Flight Director
Rocket Jets Flight Director

This one is for Sub...

Post by momeja » Apr Thu 21, 2016 9:15 am

Hey Sub, since the site is being updated, I'm wondering if it might be possible for all the stations to have a list of what's coming up as well as what's playing? You have a list of what's coming up for the request station on the home page, and my phone app tells me what's currently playing for all of the stations (which I love). I'm wondering if the upcoming list could be expanded to what's upcoming on all the stations?

One of the things I miss most about being able to request music was knowing when certain songs were coming up in the queue. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to an entire day of Hawaiian music hoping to hear either the Jungle Cruise loop, the Jungle Cruise queue, or the Indiana Jones 30s radio music queue. I love the Dole Whip, but it's hard to tune in only to it and no other station just because I'm hoping (but don't know if) one of my favorite loops will show up. And then there's the issue of missing half of it because I tuned away at the wrong time! :(

Not to mention my spouse asking why we can't listen to another station instead of the one with just Hawaiian music (he's not as committed as I am!).

Anyway, it might be too hard to do, but it would be so nice if it could happen.