Password Reset

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

mindy0509
Casey Junior Circus Train Conductor

Password Reset

Post by mindy0509 » Apr Fri 15, 2016 9:26 am

So I just had the site reset my password and now I want to change it to something I will actually remember lol. I am sure there is somewhere that I can access my profile info to do so and I am sure it is super obvious and I am missing it.....HELP my mommy brain is in full effect and I don't know what to click.

Thanks!!!

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Re: Password Reset

Post by Amy » Apr Fri 15, 2016 9:38 am

mindy0509 wrote:So I just had the site reset my password and now I want to change it to something I will actually remember lol. I am sure there is somewhere that I can access my profile info to do so and I am sure it is super obvious and I am missing it.....HELP my mommy brain is in full effect and I don't know what to click.

Thanks!!!
Go to the User Control Panel (right under where it says Board index), second tab over says Profile, click on that, fourth option down on the left says account settings, click there, and you'll be in the right spot to reset your password ~ good luck! Give a hollar if you need more help :D

mindy0509

Post by mindy0509 » Apr Fri 15, 2016 10:43 am

Thank you! I knew it had to be something super simple that I was just overlooking :)

Amy
Submarine Voyage Captain
Submarine Voyage Captain

Post by Amy » Apr Fri 15, 2016 7:54 pm

mindy0509 wrote:Thank you! I knew it had to be something super simple that I was just overlooking :)
You're quite welcome ~ I do that all the time too ~ and I don't have kids to blame ;) :lol: