How many times have you been to one of the Disney Parks?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

How many times have you visited a Disney Park

Less Than 25 Times
41%
25-50 Times
29%
50-75 Times
11%
More Than 100 Times
9%
Way more than that!!!!
11%
You mean people don't go EVERY day? (Cast Members)
No votes

Total votes: 56

kgmadorin
Peter Pan's Flight Pixie Duster

Post by kgmadorin » May Tue 03, 2005 10:49 am

Gosh, I really need another option on this poll.

As cast members we were obviously in the park very frequently. Sometimes a little more frequently than we hoped... :wink: Even so, I wouldn't consider time spent working there as a real "visit."

However, I lived so close to Walt Disney World for so many years that even my days off were often spent at Downtown Disney or one of the water parks. I guess seeing the parks on a day off would be considered a guest visit. Also, when I moved to Orlando and started working for the mouse, my circle of family and friends suddenly tripled in size. I had out of town visitors almost every month. It was like running a hotel. I should have been charging. And of course I had to play tour guide whenever they visited.

Anyway, since moving away I've gone through Disney withdrawal. Thank God for this website. It helps soothe the withdrawal symptoms. I can't wait to finally get my fix with a dose of Disney magic in about three more weeks when I head to Disneyland.
"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards--the things we live by and teach our children--are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." -- Walter Elias Disney

AKLRULZ
PeopleMover People Mover
PeopleMover People Mover

Post by AKLRULZ » May Tue 03, 2005 11:54 am

Just BARELY over the 25 visit mark. We go once a year, sometimes if we are lucky we've gone twice to WDW. I have only been to DL once as a kid. :(

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » May Wed 04, 2005 12:07 am

kgmadorin wrote:Gosh, I really need another option on this poll.
What option are you lookinf for? We can always add a new option to the poll...
"And please do not sit on the floor. My studies show you can't experience time travel on the floor. and it's not a pretty picture in those shorts" - The Timekeeper

Site Admin, WDW Freak

kgmadorin

Post by kgmadorin » May Wed 04, 2005 7:28 am

js3901 wrote:
kgmadorin wrote:Gosh, I really need another option on this poll.
What option are you lookinf for? We can always add a new option to the poll...
I went with the "Way more than that" option. I guess the only other thing that would be more fitting would be a "Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's to the parks I go..." option for CMs. Forget about changing the poll, though. I was just thinking...er... typing aloud.
"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards--the things we live by and teach our children--are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." -- Walter Elias Disney