What song do you dread seeing in the Queue/Coming Up list?

Feedback & Questions about Subsonic Radio

Moderator: Moderators

Lion Sleeps Tonight
Rocket Jets Flight Director

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Nov Mon 08, 2004 2:10 am

js3901 wrote:
zenmondo wrote:We are in the middle of "walt disney world - epcot - world showcase - china
area - loop full" Oh man... this is killing me! 29:40 ?!?!?!?!!? Wow.
That's nothing. "Ellen's Energy Adventure is over 40 minutes long, and there are 2 others from EPCOT (the Land and Wonders of Life area music loops) that are almost an hour each.

i dont hear the ellens energy ride too much, but ive heard the peoplemover 94 a bit too much.

sorry if you guys are tired of spectromagic, i request that anytime i can:)
"A pirate in irons be full o' guile.
And the blackest 'art wears the broadest smile."

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

zenmondo

Post by zenmondo » Nov Mon 08, 2004 3:03 pm

js3901 wrote:
zenmondo wrote:We are in the middle of "walt disney world - epcot - world showcase - china
That's nothing. "Ellen's Energy Adventure is over 40 minutes long, and there are 2 others from EPCOT (the Land and Wonders of Life area music loops) that are almost an hour each.
Came home to Ellen's Energy Adventure. It was bearable cuz I like both Ellen and Bill Nye. But the china loop was like sitting in the Chinese Resturant and never getting seated, much less ordering, eating, and opening a fortune cookie!

There should be a mechanism where one can spend request points to abort a track. :) But two or more people have to request it. But then again, I may not get to hear Main Street Electrical Parade all the way through -- and its my favorite.

Maybe it can only be spent on a non-user-requestesed song?

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Nov Mon 08, 2004 3:25 pm

zenmondo wrote:
js3901 wrote:
Came home to Ellen's Energy Adventure. It was bearable cuz I like both Ellen and Bill Nye. But the china loop was like sitting in the Chinese Resturant and never getting seated, much less ordering, eating, and opening a fortune cookie!

There should be a mechanism where one can spend request points to abort a track. :) But two or more people have to request it. But then again, I may not get to hear Main Street Electrical Parade all the way through -- and its my favorite.

Maybe it can only be spent on a non-user-requestesed song?

interesting, but i would rather spend points to request a song- hear the song play- then wait hours for my points to come back. it seems a little mean to block songs.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Tue 09, 2004 1:21 pm

bdinger wrote:The tracks I dread seeing in the queue are the "Nightmare Before Christmas" versions of the Haunted Mansion. I know quite a few people like them, but they drive me nuts.
have you been on the HMH attraction? I find it's one of the better things Disney has done of late. That's a lot coming from me, I usually knock everything Disney has done in the past years.

rich
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist
Fantasyland Theater Projectionist

Post by rich » Nov Tue 09, 2004 1:25 pm

I dread that Indiana Jones que bird chirping track.

I love the NightMare Before Christmas ones! We dont have that here.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Tue 09, 2004 1:26 pm

rich wrote:I dread that Indiana Jones que bird chirping track.
I like that one, but it's too long, it repeats 3 times. I keep forgetting to edit it.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Nov Tue 09, 2004 4:14 pm

i was on another forum, and some people there were discussing their dislike of Holiday Haunted Mansion. i love it!- especially the part in the stretching hallway with jack's head. oh well, to each their own!

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

happyfunball

Post by happyfunball » Nov Wed 10, 2004 3:16 pm

there's a show with dick tracy that I absolutely hate. and another one i can't recall the title of but its a medley of horrifying things, like mickey singing songs from Grease..

just makes me want to curl up into a ball and hide.

subsonic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by subsonic » Nov Wed 10, 2004 3:21 pm

I don't like the final singing in Wishes.

Lion Sleeps Tonight

Post by Lion Sleeps Tonight » Nov Wed 10, 2004 6:47 pm

happyfunball wrote:there's a show with dick tracy that I absolutely hate. and another one i can't recall the title of but its a medley of horrifying things, like mickey singing songs from Grease..

i know which one you're talking about! but yeah i cant remember the name of it. its a parade or something. ugh.

Oh, and "Welcome Home."

js3901
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber
Matterhorn Bobsleds Climber

Post by js3901 » Nov Thu 11, 2004 12:13 am

Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:
happyfunball wrote:there's a show with dick tracy that I absolutely hate. and another one i can't recall the title of but its a medley of horrifying things, like mickey singing songs from Grease..

i know which one you're talking about! but yeah i cant remember the name of it. its a parade or something. ugh.
That would be the "Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom - Parades and shows - Main Street Hop 1989". And I loathe that song too...

zenmondo

Post by zenmondo » Nov Thu 11, 2004 12:48 am

js3901 wrote:
Lion Sleeps Tonight wrote:

That would be the "Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom - Parades and shows - Main Street Hop 1989". And I loathe that song too...
Wow I might have to request that just to see how bad it is! Maybe one night when I have insomnia, and nobody is listening.

pgreger

Post by pgreger » Nov Thu 11, 2004 3:47 am

...there's always someone listening... :shock:

AmBo

Post by AmBo » Nov Thu 11, 2004 12:58 pm

definitly CoP - Full Ride. I can probably recite the whole ride I've heard it so much!!!

zenmondo

Post by zenmondo » Nov Thu 11, 2004 3:33 pm

AmBo wrote:definitly CoP - Full Ride. I can probably recite the whole ride I've heard it so much!!!
Help out someone who is not able to recognize every attraction by an acronym (and my knowledge is really only Disneyland more than 10 years ago), what is CoP? Carosel of Progress? That's my best guess, but I'm not sure if thats really an attraction or not....